Thursday, October 29, 2009

Unbelievably upset

Mike didn't get accepted in to A&M.  No explanation whatsoever.  I'm so pissed off, I can't even write.  

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm so upset for you! I can't believe it! I noticed that you wrote on your facebook status that you had no clue what you were going to do in the near future so instead of asking, "what are you going to do?" I'll just leave it alone for now- when you gain the ability to type and talk about it you should fill us in more about your options! But I can empathize with your anger. When Brian was in school I was constantly upset about some situation or other, sometimes housing or losing a job (I think 3 jobs) or it seemed impossible to complete all of his courses to graduate, and it always lead to very intense emotions, usually anger mixed with fear because its your life, its not just the one thing, its your entire life that is affected and I know I at least just wanted to go kill someone. Several times in fact I threatened to go bomb BYU. Actually just a few days ago I threatened to kill someone's cat because they cost us $970. But I feel for you and I am so sorry! I'll be praying for some comfort for you and for some clarity of mind to be able to make the decisions you'll need to make. Love you!

Shel said...

You have every right to be upset! I am so sorry! That is incredibly frustrating UGH!!!!!! I use multiple exclamation marks when I'm ticked off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are amazing people and I know things will look up for you. Hugs.

Jessica said...

Im sorry Ali! I absolutly know how frustrating that is. Im still in undergrad- itll be 6 years by the time I graduated. Some how it all works out even though the road was long and hard. He didnt get in for a reason- even though its so sucky to accept it- remember that you are needed elsewhere. I will pray that you guys can be comforted and know what the next step is.

Laura said...

I'm so sorry, Allison. I'm sure you two must be very frustrated.