Monday, October 26, 2009



Here is my latest creation. It was probably one of the hardest I've done! It was HUGE!! The hardest part was transporting it to the reception. It took me, my mom and my dad to drive it down there safely. Oh man did it get banged up on the way. Luckily I was able to touch it up, put it together and enjoy the reception. The bride and the groom were happy, I hope. ;)

On a random side note, have you ever had one of those dreams that seems so real that you can't figure out if it is or isn't? I had a horrible nightmare last night. Mike and Chewy both died!! I woke up and it felt so real and I was BAWLING! I couldn't stop crying even though I knew both of them were right beside me. It was horrible. I've been thinking about it all day. :S Boo nightmares, go away!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

#1 - Gorgeous cake!! It is totally huge!

#2 - SO have had this dream. I cried a lot. Sometimes, when I remember some of them I'll still get upset. Wuzzup widdat?

nlgal said...

I had one once where I was still in high school, but I was dating Wes, and he broke up with me!!! I was so mad, I can't even tell you. I remember thinking (in my dream), "but we're supposed to be together, he's my eternal companion!" (ha) Then he came back to me, of course. But I was still upset the whole next day. Ugh.

Carrie said...

I love the cake!! That is amazing! Do you have the best frosting ever? How do you do it? Ooo, you should put that on the recipe blog! I have also had the awful dreams. Once in high school I actually broke up with a boy because he cheated on me in the dream and I just couldn't get past the feeling! The worst i think was right after Brian and I got married and I had a dream he was killing me! Everyone laughs, but it was really scary right after marrying someone - it makes you wonder if you really know them, ya know? What's really odd is every one in my immediate family had a dream that Brian killed them right after we got married, weird huh?