Thursday, October 8, 2009

Yay for anniversaries :D

Mike and I will be celebrating our 2 year anniversary on Mon Oct. 12! I cannot believe that it has already been that long!! It's been the best 2 years ever and I can't believe that he is mine FOREVER :D :D

Mike really isn't that big on getting gifts for each other because he thinks it is REALLY REALLY hard to buy me something (seriously I am the EASIEST person to shop for. Buy me something that smells good or goes in my kitchen. Is that so hard?!?) So we figured we really wouldn't do anything huge for each other. I get online and order him a couple of his favorite TV shows on DVD off amazon for a great price! Seriously, I got the first season of My Name is Earl for 7 bucks! Anywho, later that same night, Mike surprises me with my gift (well he tells me what he wants to get me but he wants me to pick it out) A NEW DINING ROOM TABLE!! Can you believe it? Our apartment has felt so off and empty without a table and now we get one!! And I don't mean a cheap 50 dollar one from Walmart. He wants to look around to find a really nice and sturdy one.

Last night we were finally about to go shopping. We went to this one store where the owner makes all of his furniture from solid wood and you can buy it unfinished (its cheaper that way). Well that store was WAY out of our price budget but we kept it in mind for later. We went to another store and found the perfect one:

TADA!!!




2 comments:

Scott and Rachael said...

I tell you what Al, the first picture of the dining room table was so anti-climatic. After the "TADA" I was getting excited and then I see boxes. I just thought that was funny. Anyways congrats on the table, I wish we had enough room for one of those!

Jennifer said...

WOOOOOOOOOW! That is one amazing husband! Guess he learned from your birthday ;-)

Happy anniversary! You are awesome!