Thursday night, we all got to meet and ate dinner. It was raining cats and dogs!!! We ventured out and drove down town to a club called Rich's. I was the designated driver and had a blast watching these guys act silly.
Jen and Me :D
Saturday could not have been a better day for a wedding. Of course, the morning was pretty hectic but it was fun to have our hair and makeup all done up and to look gorgeous. Oh, and I pretty much dressed the bride. Her dress was a tie-up and took FOREVER to get her in it! I guess that is the duty of being the maid of honor. ;)

Cutting my cake
Mike had work both Friday night and Saturday, but he drove all the way down to Spring just to help me with the cake. He was helping me ice it, and when I had my back turned, he wrote this on the cake :D




No comments:
Post a Comment