Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The good things about my apartment :D


Our bedroom with Chewy taking a nap


Our tiny bathroom. Our shower curtain actually says
"Footprints in the sand..."


Our hallway.


Our dining room with my new fat chef decoration :D


Yup, I have a pantry :D


My beautiful kitchen


Our sweet couch and my artwork on the walls

Brand new TV(It's HUGE) and the antenna, converter box, dvd player...


Our back door and pretty curtain and shelves


New desk (paid $7 for it!) and our new computer.

All in all, I really do enjoy our new apartment. It is FINALLY starting to feel like ours and like a home. It still needs some work, but I'm excited.

Plus, Mike and I only paid $30 for half of last month's electricity bill. Yup. Mike and I are pretty efficient :D

8 comments:

Liz said...

Love it all! So home-y, and it looks big!

Carrie said...

So cute! It looks like a good size! And it really looks nice - glad everything got cleaned up from before because it looks comfy and clean! I love what you did in the living room with the black on white!

sarahtuckett said...

Great! and you wouldn't want to know what my electric bill was last month... probably rivals your rent....

Jennifer said...

LOVE it! But let's talk about the art. Those turned out incredible! They look professional. You should do some with Christmas paper and hang them for the holidays.

Alison said...

Jennifer, you are absolutely brilliant about the chrstmas ones. And thanks for the compliment!

Carrie said...

The art is just paper? Did you wrap it around a canvas? I love it too!

Alison said...

I made a stencil out of the wrapping paper, traced it, and then painted it.

Laura said...

That is a cute apartment. You have done wonders since those first pictures we saw of the place!!

I love your artwork. We need to have you come back and teach an Enrichment class!