Saturday, September 5, 2009

For once, I am not compalining... lol

I really don't have anything exciting to blog about or anything, but I felt like blogging.

I just cleaning my ENTIRE apartment. That really isn't saying much considering it is pretty small and it wasn't that dirty in the first place, but I still feel accomplished. Oh and boy does my house smell so much better, too! My in-laws are coming to visit for the weekend so I figured I should make it look its best and not resemble what it looked like in the beginning. :D They are going to take us out to dinner tonight which I am WAY excited about because I LOVE food. I will probably be the one to decide and I hate making that sort of decision. I always think of somewhere else I would have rather gone. Oh well!

My job is going great. It really isn't what I was expecting, but I still love it. It's easy, fast-paced, and I love the people I work with. What is it with me working with kids that are all younger than me? During the day there are 3 ladies there that are older, but at night when we close, I'm the oldest one. It really isn't that bad, I just feel out of place sometimes. But its fun and it pays the bills!

Mike is already getting overwhelmed with school. He just started this week and already has homework up to his eyeballs. Don't you just hate how it seems that professors think that their class is the only class that students are taking and so they give you TONS of work and TONS of projects without even thinking about all the OTHER projects and homework that you have from other classes? Yeah... This semester is going to be rough.

Today is game day in aggieland. Everyone is excited about it. There are maroon and white flags all over the place. Maybe I'll be able to watch some of the game tonight. I will always and forever bleed maroon! BTHO New Mexico Aggies!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Jeffrey made the ultimate sacrifice - he's missing the game so he could come home and see his brother. I was a little surprised, but happy he's here.

Gig 'em, Aggies!!

Jennifer said...

Sounds like things are rolling along. You old woman (I remember when I started being the oldest at stuff.) Tell Mike to hang in there.