Feels like it was just yesterday, feels like it has been forever
Saturday, September 12, 2009
My latest creation
I made this cake earlier today. It is a science themed cake for a 6 year old friend of Melanie Ashcrafts. I had "test tube" candy and piped on all kinds of science stuff. Cathy loved it. I just hope she was able to get it home safely.
Wait a sec. You have to rephrase that. He's the cutie pie 6-year old of a friend of mine. he he! He is a cute little dude though!! So glad Cathy was happy!! You did a great job! Start getting ready for Molly and Lily's. Hopefully you'll be able to do Molly's! :) Great job again Ali!!!
Michael and I grew up together. We have been best friends since we were 12. When he came home from serving his mission in Tahiti, I was there at his homecoming. It was love at first sight. We got married on October 12, 2007 and its been the best years of my life.
1 comment:
Wait a sec. You have to rephrase that. He's the cutie pie 6-year old of a friend of mine. he he! He is a cute little dude though!! So glad Cathy was happy!! You did a great job! Start getting ready for Molly and Lily's. Hopefully you'll be able to do Molly's! :)
Great job again Ali!!!
Post a Comment