So when I was at college at A&M, my roommates and I were having a party. Of course we wanted to have cheese dip, so we bought the stuff and went home. Little did we realize that we had bought the wrong kind of rotel (yes, there are different kinds). We decided that since we already had it that we would try it out.
BEST CHEESE DIP EVER!!!
After that, we always made that cheese dip for parties or just to eat, lol! Here is the recipe and hopefully my roommates won't kill me for giving out the secret recipe! ;)
1 lb velveeta cheese
2 cans Rotel chili fixin's
You guys don't know what good cheese dip is until you've tried it!
If you're going on a Disney Cruise...
10 years ago
3 comments:
Hmmmm I'll have to try it. I noticed that Ro-tel has quite a variety out now, so I need to check out the chili fixin stuff. I love me some cheese dip! Thanks for sharing!
Hey, I just haven't gotten on the computer in at least a week, but I want you to know that I am thinking of you. I just read your past couple of posts. What book are you reading for book club? I hate sweeping more than you do, of course, so I can feel you when you type it. Well, you may hate it more than me. I'd have to try it again to find out ;-)
I miss you!
it is literally five minutes before fast sunday begins and i'm now craving that dip! do you think i have time to run to randall's?
Post a Comment