Friday, September 18, 2009

Just a random update

It has been SUCH a long week!! Work is going great. I really do love the people I work with and the job. Tomorrow I actually get to be in the kitchen and baking. I'm a little scared because I'll be working with the owner of the store and everyone says he is ANAL about everything. :S I don't think it will be that bad, but we will see...

Mike is always doing homework. We stay up late at night doing it because he doesn't get home from work until 10. I am NOT a night person, but I am slowly learning how to be one. Hehe.

I joined the book club in our ward!! One of my friends called me Tuesday night and asked if I was doing anything. She invited me to come hang out with them and I just so happened to have read the book. We don't talk about the books that much but it was great to meet some new people and to spend some time with the girls.

I'm coming home this weekend...again! Haha. My sister Jen is getting her patriarchal blessing and I wouldn't miss it for the world! I love living so close but far enough away all at the same time. I do miss my family a lot but I don't like paying for gas. Who does?

I'm going to be an aunt...again!!! My sis-in-law called me yesterday and told me she was expecting baby number 2!! I am soo excited! I hope she has a girl because she already had one of the cutest little boys ever. She is working as a flight attend while her husband works as a pilot, going to school, raising a 2 yr old, and being pregnant. Props to her.

Other than that, life in College Station is going great. A couple of my friends got their Aggie rings today! Whoop!!! Congrats guys!

No comments: