So Nat and Wes have been here since Tuesday. It's been pretty interesting. They brought along their friend Ryan who works with them.
I am in hog heaven. I haven't really had to work much this whole time and I've been able to cook breakfast, lunch and dinner for them all week. :D We seem to have a lot of leftovers though. But its been fun.
We played ghetto uno which is a blast yesterday. Today, literally all we have done is watched movies and slept and lounged around. What a way tp spend my day. :P
Too bad I have work in a hour.
But I have tomorrow off :D
If you're going on a Disney Cruise...
9 years ago
3 comments:
Those are the best kind of days! Now that I'm older and I realize how seldom days like that come along, I've learned to just relish in them--no guilt! Yay for you!
Lazy is a reward to for all that you've been doing lately. I wish I had been less busy this week. Normally, I am, but this has been ridiculous. Today will be, too, and tomorrow is even worse. I feel sad. Give Nat and Wes and Ryan my love.
Miss those lazy days too. Like Liz said, Don't feel guilty! Enjoy, enjoy!!!
Post a Comment