I don't really have anything exciting or interesting to say.
1. Today was my day off and I got a lot done.
2. Mike is getting to the point of transfering schools and we have been looking at tons of schools.
3. He wants to apply to UT. I am not ok with that. I'm an Aggie for life. But whatever the Lord wants, I guess I have to deal with.
4. I want to cook something for dinner instead of leftovers but I don't feel so great. We'll see what I come up with.
5. Nat and Wes will be here sometime next week. It should be interesting. I'm looking forward to see them.
6. I am tired of exercising and eating healthy and not seeing anything happening and feeling like crap.
All done. Just wanted to write something. :P
If you're going on a Disney Cruise...
9 years ago
2 comments:
I love that you wrote whatever the Lord wants you'll have to deal with! Life gets so fun huh? I'm so ready to start getting and doing things that I don't just have to "deal with" but it seems we'll most likely be handed quite a few more of those before we get close to actually enjoying. Of course, that is probably something I personally put upon myself. I'm sure those with great attitudes don't have to "deal" even if I think they do! =o) Good luck with all of that! Hope you felt better and were able to come up with a Great dinner!
I totally feel you on #6. So I had 5 candybars the other night. Emotionally healing. Physically damaging. Sometimes you gotta choose.
Oh yeah, hook 'em.
Post a Comment