Sunday, April 19, 2009

Frustrated!

Is it the end of the semester yet? I'm not even in college anymore but I feel like I am. My poor hubby is so stressed from all the homework and it stresses me out too :(

Only 3 more weeks!!

But then the summer semester starts....

Will it ever end?!?

4 comments:

Ellis Family said...

AMEN sister!

Jennifer said...

One day, when you are sitting in your own lovely little home with lovely furniture and a very own kitchen for your appliances and your little kids around you since you get to stay home with them since your hubby makes SO MUCH MONEY, you will look back at this time and laugh. I ain't kiddin'.

Alison said...

I sure hope so!

Carrie said...

It will end! Brian is at the end! Its actually scarier right now that it is ending. I almost wish he was going to keep going. But I can tell you that it does end - forever later!! I just haven't gotten to the part Jennifer speaks of yet, of course.