I absolutely LOVE American Idol. It is a huge thing in my house and my whole family sits around to watch it. We all have our own favorites and try to predict who is going to be in the bottom 3 and go home and all that. LOVE IT!
Well tonight is different. My favorite, Scott (who is mostly blind by the way and TOTALLY adorable!) was in the bottom 3. I will admit that he did not do his best last night and should have been in the bottom. What pisses me off is that Anoop, who got in to the show only because at the last minute the judges decided they were going to take the top 13 on to the show instead of the top 12, beat him out. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANOOP! GO HOME ALREADY!!!
AND, to top THAT off, the judges had the choice to either let Scott stay or let him go home. 2 of the judges wanted him to stay while 2 of them wanted him to go. The girl judges stupidly let Simon decide and he told Scott to go home. BOOOOO SIMON!!
If they save Anoop when he finally gets sent home (which SO better be next week!) I will NEVER watch Americal Idol again!
If you're going on a Disney Cruise...
9 years ago
4 comments:
I have been there!! We have opted not to watch American Idol this year but not on purpose. We chose specifically not to watch all of the beginning stuff. I hate the bad singers - it makes me never want to sing again. Then I thought I'd just start in once they hit the big stage but it didn't work! I just couldn't get into it. I didn't like anyone. So I bailed for this season. Buy man, I have said so many times if so and so doesn't go home I will NEVER watch again,....I always do!
I hate that old Simon! I don't watch it this year, but I remember some blonde chick a few years ago that just kept STAYING, and it was horrible. I know the guy you are talking about, though. He even plays the piano! Wuz up wid dat?
Simon is my celebrity crush, so I have to stand by him! I know he has bad hair but I LOVE him. Scott didn't do as well this last time. I am sure that Scott will have an amazing career without Simon's help. Who really needs Simon?? (oh yeah, ME!)
What's all this trash talking about Anoop Dog? I love Anoop. I liked Scott too, a lot actually, but let's be honest, he was never going to win the whole thing. But I agree with Leslie, he will have a fantastic music career regardless. I'll tell you who drives me bonkers - that Adam Lambert. When he blaspemed Johnny Cash's Ring of Fire, well, I've wanted him out ever since.
Post a Comment