Seriously, thats how I feel.
Fat, bloated, unhealthy, lazy, sleepy, nauseous, tired, bulging, overly-full, snack-y, worried, stressed, lonely, aggrivated, frustrated, nervous
I think that is all the words to describe how I feel. Sucky, huh?
It's been a month since I started eating healthier and exercising. Yes, I will admit, that this last week has been horrible on the whole thing. But why would have just gained 3 more pounds in 4 days?!? It just doesn't make sense. I want to be healthier and I want to exercise more but it is sooo hard without motivation. I NEED motivation. And I don't want to be miserable and starve myself and not eat things that I enjoy.
Oh and I hate how even though I am on the pill, I can still feel when I am supposed to be on my period. I get bloated, pms-y and did I say BLOATED?!? Booo... Then in a week, I have my "pill period" and it gets 10 times worse. Gotta love being a girl, huh?
Only 2 and 1/2 weeks til Mike finishes this semester. He's finished up homework and tests and getting ready for finals. Suweeeeeet!!! :D
One last thing. I wish I had a baking job. Seriously, I feel like I am wasting my family's money sometimes. But I love my hallmark job. I don't think I get paid good enough, but I still love it. We are hiring right now and so things are going to change all funky. Boo
Thats about it
If you're going on a Disney Cruise...
9 years ago
4 comments:
Take you some Midol PMS. Rent girl movies so you can cry without anyone asking why. You aren't wasting your family's money; education is worthwhile in and of itself. Anyway, I'm sorry about feeling alkdjfoziuclkajerkh. Did you notice that the end is "lkajerkh" which looks like "like a jerk." Ha ha!
I just gave up working out and eating well since I was gaining weight anyway. Screw it - I'm drinking Coke with abandon. Soon, your sweetheart will be free to be with you tons and tons (when not working, of course) and it will make a huge difference!
I don't care what anyone else says...Birth control pills make a lady feel like (and feel like she looks like)garbage ....the end! I hate the pill. I hate pms!! And seriously, my word verification is "phato". Kinda like "fat-o with a ph baby"! (Exactly what the pill makes a lady feel like...a phato!)
I hated the pill too! I stopped shortly after we got married and have not been on it since! Plus I need to say this though I am the WORST at it! Brian is trying to teach me to understand this concept. The more you think and obsess about something the more you'll want to do the opposite. For me its eating. I want to lose weight desperately but when I starve myself I eat more when I do eat and when I deny myself things I will eventually have it and have a lot. SO the more I think about not eating food, the more I wind up eating because ALL I think about is food. THis is what I am currently working on, and sometimes it goes ok. Plus if I'm trying not to think about food, I'm thinking about food. It sucks! So I've been emphasizing for myself the workout. I motivate myself through the workout by saying skinny when I want to stop! The workout for me is a "do" item and then that seems to help me want to make the better choices instead of just not eat anything at all. Anyway, I know none of this will actually help out, but its nice to chat! =o) Sorry that you feel all of those things all at the same time! That has to be infuriating!
I don't remember anything bad from the pill, except I had horrible headaches like every day or every other day. I didn't realize it was the pill until like a year later. I don't think I even remember what a period is like. I haven't had one in almost two years. I'm sorry you feel all of those things. Okay, seriously...I will testify that weight watchers works wonders for losing weight. I've used it twice, and it helped both times. The last time I got pregnant though and had to quit before I got to my "target" weight. You still get to eat things, but it teaches major portion control. I promise it works!
Post a Comment