I am sooo sick, it is not even funny. I don't have any medical insurance so going to the doctor is out. I haven't slept in 2 days and I feel like i am going to die, I kid you not. I even tried taking Dimatap (however you spell it) to knock me out last night. Didn't work. So now I have to miss work today and who knows, maybe tomorrow. I hate missing work. That just means less money in my pockets. :(
3 comments:
I totally feel ya' girl! Prayer has healed many an illness for me without insurance. God speed you well! I can sub in nursery if you need me, but only in the last hour of church cuz I teach the second hour. Lemme know!
That is SO SUCKY! I spent years and years without insurance. My first line of defense was always a priesthood blessing. It helped me determine whether or not a doctor's visit was necessary. And, just so you know, most doctor's visits aren't terribly bad in cost. You can call first and have them tell you what a self-pay visit costs. It's usually based on length of visit.
So sorry! I am there right now - no insurance, plenty of reasons to go to the doctor. We just got over a 2 day stomach bug, the girls and I while in NJ. It was awful - we didn't even have the priesthood around to get us the blessing! awful! Feel better soon!
Post a Comment