So I feel really stupid for writing that blog early on Valentine's Day. I was SOO PMSing and that isn't fair to anyone, especially for Mike. If he would ever read that blog of mine, I'm almost sure that he would cry to see how much I was hurt.
He completely redeemed himself later that day. When I went out to my car to leave for work, I looked in to the car and saw a huge bag of peanut butter m&m's (my most favorite candy in the WHOLE world) sitting on my seat with a note from Mike. Awwww he hadn't completely forgotten. :D
Work that night wasn't that bad either. It was raining and not very busy. Most people were probably out and about having dinner and the such. It went by fast and I was able to get home fairly early.
When I got home, I found a bunch of roses leading to our bedroom. When I opened the door, there was Mike sitting on the floor with a rose in his mouth (silly, but effective) and candles burning EVERYWHERE. He also had made us Cup-a-Ramen for dinner (again, effective because we ate that on our honeymoon). It was so sweet and adorable. I almost cried.
I felt SO bad about doubting him. He truly redeemed himself. We also talked about our expectations of Valentine's day so I was able to tell him how I felt. :D
It turned out to be a wonderful day.
2 comments:
That man loves you so much!
I know! I couldn't ask for a more perfect husband :D
Post a Comment