So, I just got a phone call from the lady I baby sit for. She laid me off. Seriously. She says that the preschool that he goes to on mon and wed has an opening for tue and thurs and she said yes. She says she doesn't need me anymore. How lame is that? Lets just say that I am NOT happy. I really liked that job and I enjoyed spending time with Alex. Shoot, I got paid 10 bucks an hour for sitting around, watching tv and playing all day. I don't think I could find another job like that again.
But there is a bright side, I guess. My other boss at Hallmark was just saying to me a couple of days ago that if I ever quit babysitting that I should let her know. So, I'll be working more at Hallmark now. Maybe even full-time! We'll see.
Or maybe I should look for a baking job. I hate looking for those though. :( They suck. But its what I majored in and I should want to but I don't want to and I don't know why. Wow, that is a complicated sentence.
So, we'll ( I say we like there are more than one of me?!?) take a week and see how things go and see what my boss thinks. Then go from there. Oh and lots of praying. I haven't done much of that lately. :(
But on the bright side, I am FINALLY starting to feel atleast a little better. I still cough like I am going to cough out my stomach and I can only breath through one side of my nose, BUT I feel better. I even went to church today. :D
If you're going on a Disney Cruise...
10 years ago
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, I can't believe it!! I'm so so sorry. That really sucks. I'm glad that Hallmark already said something about more time, though, and I'll pray for you so much. You don't have to want or like baking jobs. Most of the people I know don't like working in whatever they majored in. Hang in there!
Oh No! Im so sorry! Ill pray for you as well. Itll work out..it always does. Im glad you're feeling better too, being sick is no fun at all!
Post a Comment