Sunday, May 1, 2011

This year is just flying!!



1. Sunday was Jasper's first Easter. The Easter bunny brought him lots of fun stuff in his basket including a teething ring, a new onsie, and a couple of new toys. Also, the bunny brought mom and dad some candy ;) Here he is in his Easter outfit, smiling up a storm.



2. Jasper learned how to turn over from his back to his tummy. I walked in to check on him during one of his naps on Monday, and this is how I found him. I find him like this quite a bit now. Silly boy.



3. The Easter bunny brought mom and dad Tangled for Easter too. Tuesday, Mike and I were able to sit down and watch it together. Seriously good movie. Funny as ever too. Now I want a chameleon!



4. It is only April, and the weather is already hitting the mid 90s. Talk about hot! Wednesday happened to be a really nice day so Jasper and I got out to enjoy it.



5. Thursday wasn't such a good day. Not only did Jasper wake up at 2:30 in the morning, Chewy got sick and made a HUGE mess all over the carpet in Jasper's room. I spent a good 30 minutes scrubbing the floor and just couldn't get the smell out. After another mess the next night, scrubbing about 3 or 4 times with this magic cleaner, the spots aren't noticeable but the smell still lingers. I need to find something to get this smell out!!



6. My allergies have been kicking my trash lately. These tissues are my new best friend.



7. This is another one of my best friends: snow cones. Dude, I love me some snow cones. There is this AMAZING little place just down the street from our house that is open year round. Mike and I were finally able to swing by there on Saturday. Yum!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

There is a product called Odorzout that you can get at Petsmart that works for the carpet and it is safe for pets and people. I've used it and it is awesome.

I LOVE Jasper's Easter picture! PS - my allergies have been kicking my trash, too. Grrrr.

Karen S. said...

A cheap and great way to get out smells is vinegar. It wont smell like vinegar for long, and actually makes the carpet soft too.
Just google it - youll find lots of other people who use it too.