Monday, April 25, 2011

1. I didn't really have a picture for this day so I just picked one of my favorites of Jasper lately. I absolutely LOVE this picture of him and laugh at it every single time.



2. Monday night we had the missionaries over for dinner. Mike and I wanted to have something that is specific to Texas or the south so we made pulled pork sandwiches and banana pudding. Yum!



3. Tuesdays are my favorite TV show night. One Tree Hill and Glee come on. Of course they both come on at the same time. :( So I have to watch one that night and find the other one the next day on hulu.



4. Ever since I stopped working, my nails have started to look so much better. Since I was a baker, I always had my hands in things and my nails were very brittle. Plus I had to keep them short for sanitary purposes. That plus taking prenatal vitamins are making my nails look AMAZING. ;)



5. Thursday was our monthly Relief Society meeting and I was in charge of dessert. We had rootbeer floats and I didn't get a chance to take a picture so I borrowed this one off the internet.



6. Mike's parents came to visit us on Good Friday since both Mike and his dad had off work. We spent a lot of time just hanging out and Mike's mom took me to Sams club to pick up some stuff in bulk. Look at all our loot!



7. Jasper has been doing great sleeping in his crib like a big boy. Saturday he finally mastered turning over from his back to his stomach. This is a crazy feat considering I bundle him up before he goes to sleep. It only takes him 5 minutes tops to unbundle and roll over. This is a picture of him playing in his crib after being in bed for an hour!


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Those pictures are so cute. Gabe is sitting next to me asking why I am looking at pictures of Mikey and why Jasper has his car blanket. I explained it isn't the same blanket, and hey - it ain't all about Mikey, dude! But he didn't care.