1. Jasper turned 5 months old on Sunday. I still can't believe how fast time is flying!! We dressed him up in some totally cute clothes my mom bought him and of course I took tons of pictures. I absolutely love this cheeky smile of my little man.
2. Monday was the first day that Mike and I tried one of our freezer meals. We chose to try the Mexican Pasta Dinner. It really turned out great and tasted AMAZING. It was really easy and made several batches so that will definitely go on my list of things to make again.
3. Tuesday was a little rough with Jasper. Lately he has really been fighting me when it comes to naps. I decided today that I was going to try and deal with him before I got too angry and I just laid him down in his crib and walked out of the room. I came back in 10 minutes and he had put himself to sleep! He has been napping during the day in his crib, putting himself to sleep since then. I sure hope I didn't just jinx myself....
4. After talking to my mom and sister the day before, I decided that I wanted some jello eggs BAD! I don't know why, but jello eggs just taste so much better than regular jello. Jen says it is because they are egg flavored, but I'm pretty sure it is because they are more concentrated. So I made up a batch on Wednesday.
5. I was finally able to run to the grocery store on Thursday. We were in desperate need of milk. Since I was pregnant, I have developed an amazing love for strawberry milk and drink a glass of it almost every day. It had been almost 3 days since I had it. Yum!
6. Mom and Dad came up to visit on Friday and brought with them a present for Jasper: a bumbo! We have been wanting to get one for a while but they are so pricey that I couldn't do it. Now I don't have to. :) Too bad Jasper doesn't like it all that much and would rather be on the floor wiggling then sitting up. Crazy boy.
7. After Mom and Dad left on Saturday, Mike, Chewy, Jasper and I went on a walk. I am really loving his little stroller and he seems to love going on walks with us. The sun kinda gets in Jasper's eyes but luckily we have a pair of sunglasses. He looked crazy hip. He actually left them alone for most of the walk but got tired of them before we got home.
If you're going on a Disney Cruise...
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment