1. Sunday had the absolute perfect weather! Jasper and I went out on the back porch to enjoy it and to take care of the garden. Since he can move around now, we take his walker outside and he just sits and watches me water. He loves being outside.
2. I had to take Chewy to the vet on Monday. :( Poor puppy had it rough too. They did a test for heartworm and they had to draw blood. Chewy jumped when the needle was still in his leg and really hurt himself. Our vet is absolutely amazing (he is in our ward actually) and took really good care of him. Going to the vet is so pricey!!
3. Since Mike had all week off from school and got an AMAZING deal on charcoal we tried grilling a couple of times this week. On Tuesday we had sausage. YUM!
4. We grilled again on Wednesday and had chicken this time. We bought this new marinade from the store that sounded interesting: Honey Orange. Yeah... not so good. I mean, it wasn't bad, but it sure wasn't good lol.
5. Any free chance I get, I have been reading the 7th Harry Potter. I wanted to read it again before the movie came out and boy am I glad I did. There is so much that happens in that book that I had forgotten a lot of it. I wonder how different the movie is going to be from the book...
6. I went out to check on our little garden on Friday and found something awesome. We have tiny beans on our bean plants!! We only have like 3 of them but it is a start! Our tomatoes are doing great and our cucumbers are going to town!! I love gardening. I sure hope we can get some produce before it gets too hot and the plants die :(
7. Saturday we had a chance to go blackberry picking. Oh my goodness was it a blast! I really wish we would have heard about it earlier in the season because these berries are AMAZING. They are monstrously huge and taste great. We plan on going back next season to get more. I made the best blackberry cobbler I have ever had in my entire life and we still have a huge bag of berries left in the freezer. YUM!!
If you're going on a Disney Cruise...
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment