Sunday, May 22, 2011

1. Sunday we were able to drive down to my in-laws house for some vacation. We had a blast spending time with family and watching Jasper play with his cousins. He spent so much time watching Phoenix crawl and I think he got jealous of her moving. I loved growing up close to my cousins and I hope Jasper can experience the same thing.



2. Monday we went to the beach. It was Jasper's first trip and I was SO excited to see what he thought. He loves being in the bath tub so I thought he would really like the water. The weather was great but the water was still FREEZING. Lets just say Jasper was not a fan. I hope next time we go he will enjoy it more.



3. Tuesday we had to come back from vacation :( It was so nice to be able to relax and enjoy some time away. When we got back, I had a house to clean and a TON of laundry to do. At least it kept me busy while Mike was at work.



4. Since Mike didn't have work on Wednesday and he has a break from school we decided to have a Harry Potter marathon. We made it through the first 4 movies in one day and weren't able to finish all seven until Saturday.



5. We continued our Harry Potter marathon on Tuesday before Mike had work. We had some amazing snacks like these awesome potato sticks. I loved these growing up!



6. Friday was the first day that I noticed Jasper trying to crawl. He already can get his knees up under him and he tries so hard to move. Luckily he hasn't succeeded in getting around. He has face planted a couple of times but it hasn't stopped him yet.



7. Our little garden that we planted is exploding! Seriously, we have plants all over our back porch. We got some really good rain last week and our plants LOVED it. These are some of our cucumbers as of Sunday. So far we have a ton of tomatoes growing and a couple of baby cucumbers and some bell peppers. I can't wait until our beans bloom and start producing too!

No comments: