1. Last Sunday, Mike spent the whole day doing homework and studying for the 2 tests that he was having later that week. I have been wanting to take a nice nap in my own bed (instead of on the couch) for weeks and Jasper actually slept in his bed long enough for me to get a nice long nap :)
2. I spent a lot of my time on Saturday cleaning the house but never got around to vacuuming. We only have carpet in the bedrooms so I often forget to do it. I figured that the rug in the living room where Jasper lays really needed to be cleaned so I cleaned the bedroom carpets too. I had to dump the container two or three times because of all the dirt. Ew
3. Wednesday Jasper and I went to Hobby Lobby to pick up some stuff for his room. I carried him the whole time we were there because he hates being in his car seat. Talk about exhausting! Here are some of the projects I have been working on this week.
4. I honestly haven't exercised since the very beginning of my pregnancy with Jasper. I decided that I was going to start this last week. I only did it on Monday and Wednesday, but hey that is a start, right? Boy did it wear me out. I am SO out of shape!
5. Thursday I had to run to the grocery store for some milk and cereal. Seriously, Mike goes through cereal like you wouldn't believe. When I was walking towards the checkout, I found an amazing surprise: Easter candy!! I love Easter candy! I bought some of these guys (Mike's favorite) and we ate em up. Wal-mart and Target don't have all their candy out yet which means no dove eggs yet :(
6. Friday Jasper and I first went to WIC. He now weighs 11 lbs 13 oz and is 23 in. long. Crazy growing boy. Later that morning, we went to Tanglewood park with some friends from church. It is a really nice park down the road from us and the weather was absolutely PERFECT. It was nice to get out and see friends and enjoy the beautiful day.
7. Saturday Mike worked during the day and had off that night. I was able to go grocery shopping which is absolutely love to do. I wanted to take a pic of all the food but completely forgot so here is our nice and full freezer. We should be able to last for at least 2 weeks on it since I don't have much free time to run to the store anymore
1 comment:
nice! I don't think your life is boring in pictures at all! You're getting SO much more accomplished than I do in a week! If I tried to take pictures of my week it would consist of the tv and the inside of the fridge :o)
I can't wait to see pics of Jasper's room when it's done! Do you do the 40% off coupons at Hobby Lobby? You can only do one at a time but I'm cheap so I take my stuff out to the car and come back, pick out my next "regularly priced item" and use another coupon on it! :o)
Post a Comment