Sunday, February 13, 2011

And yet another picture update

A couple of friends of mine are tackling this project called "Project 356." It is where they take a picture every day for a year to remind them of what they did that year. I have decided that I want to try (emphasis on the try, lol) to do it too and just add them to my normal weekly blog updates. I didn't start until Wednesday this week so here we go :)

1. Last week, we had some freak arctic blast blow through that brought freezing weather and even some snow. We all thought that it was the last of the really cold weather we would have this year but we were wrong. Early Wednesday morning, another arctic blast blew through bringing rain and then turning everything that was wet into ice. A lot of schools closed down early (Not A&M of course) but it really wasn't that bad.



2. On Thursday, Jasper turned 3 months! I seriously can't believe how fast time has been flying! He is growing so fast. Lately his schedule has been so thrown off and I don't know why :S I bought a book called "On Baby Wise" and it is supposed to help with getting a baby into a pattern and helping them sleep through the night. I sure hope it helps.



3. Mike stayed up way late Thursday night doing homework which I think is going to start being a weekly thing, if not several nights a week. It really puts both of us in really bad moods. We really need to figure out something to help him get his homework done whether it be he cuts back on hours at work or something else. Jasper and I got all dressed, which was pretty huge because I normally wear pjs all day, and went to visit Mike at work. His boss came to the hospital when Jasper was born and she has been in love with him since so we went to visit her too. He was a sweetheart as long as I was pushing him around.



4. Friday night, my parents came up to visit. Jasper didn't know what to think of Dad at first and he was a little scared of him. He warmed up to him and soon they were buddies. They took me out to breakfast, went grocery shopping with me and they had fun being grandparents.


2 comments:

sarahtuckett said...

I have a friend who did a "project 52" -- where she took a pic a week with her and her kids and posted it to her blog.... Love seeing your blog and pictures of cute little Jasper!

Jennifer said...

I am not kidding, if my car wasn't busted I would drive up there right this second. It is making me nuts that I've never met Jasper! And it would be fun to be mommies together for a day.