Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pictures, pictures...



1. For the past couple of weeks, Mike has been blessed to have Sundays off. It is really nice to have him home all day and to be able to spend the Sabbath with him. Like most days, Mike spent most of it doing homework. This is just one of the piles of homework and books sprawled out around our house.



2. Tuesday was our first Valentine's Day as parents. Mike had school all day but had the night off from work. Jasper was my little Valentine during the day while Mike was at school and we had a blast hanging out together. I cooked a yummy brisket for dinner and it smelled up the entire house all afternoon.



3. Mike and I decided not to spend too much money on Valentine's day so we decided some candy and a card would be nice. I spent most of Wednesday snacking on our yummy loot :)



4. Jasper has had a really rough time sleeping in his bed and sleeping at night. I finally broke down and bought some books to read. They really have helped a lot this week and I am hoping that Jasper will soon be sleeping in his own bed through the night. We can only hope!



5. Thursday night we had a Relief Society meeting on gardening. I was in charge of the refreshments and since we were talking about working with the dirt, I made dirt pudding for dessert. It was a big hit,



6. Along with the books, I thought that Jasper might sleep better if he could actually hold his binkie in his mouth. I went and bought a couple new ones to try out and they are amazing. He really loves them and holds them in his mouth so much better than his other ones. They help keep him asleep when I put him in his bed.



7. Chewy spends most of his day in our bedroom sleeping on the bed waiting for Mike to come home. I went in there today and found him sleeping like a human with his head out of the blankets and the rest snuggled in. Silly puppy

No comments: