Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. Tuesday, Mom and I were able to see little "Fred" again on ultrasound. He looks great. I mean, look at that cute little nose! He definitely isn't shy and we were able to easily tell that he is still a boy ;) I am so glad that Mom was wable to come and see her little grandson for the first time. Technology has come such a long way!

2. Tuesday was our 3 year anniversary. I cannot believe we have been married that long! Mike is the best thing that has ever happened in my life and I couldn't imagine living without him. I love you Michael.

3. After 2 1/2 months of waiting and nagging, we finally have a new ceiling fan! We weren't even sure what was wrong with the last one. The guy didn't even check to see if he could fix it. He just put up a new one. It is beautiful and works great.

4. I gave my 2 week notice at work!!! My boss was really nice and understanding and I couldn't feel more comfortable with the idea of quitting. I was kinda worried about it at first, that we wouldn't be able to have enough money with only one income, but I know this is what the Lord wants. Now only if I can survive the next 2 weeks! ;)

5. I have had some terrible allergies/cold thing going on this last week. I haven't really had a voice in 3 days and I hope it goes away soon. So not fun when you have to talk a lot on the phone at work.

6. Saturday, my visiting teachers Anne and Kelsie threw me a baby shower with some ladies from our ward. It was great. We had some amazing games, great food, and lots of good company. Thanks guys!


7. My beautiful mom was able to come up and visit me twice this week! I am so lucky to be able to live so close to my family and to have my mom to help me with this pregnancy stuff. She is going to be a great grandma!

8. Mike's school is going really well. He is busy all the time with studying and tests and homework. Midterms were this week which means that this semester is halfway over!! Yayaya!

9. Sunday was my cousin Charlotte's baptism. It was a blast being at home visiting with family, going to our old ward and seeing a lot of our old friends. Charlotte looked so adorable and I can't believe she is already 8! She was born just yesterday, I swear ;) Yet again, I am glad to be able to live so close to family.

10. Some of the family that we were able to spend some time with were my Unlce Brent and my cousin Adam, who was been away on his mission to Peru for the past two years. Uncle Brent lives in Pennsylvania and we don't get to see him much either. It was so nice being able to hang out with them, especially Adam, and to catch up. Adam was actually able to feel "Fred" kick while we were down. Sorry Kellsie, maybe next time ;)

No comments: