Tuesday, October 12, 2010

3 years



Michael, I love how silly you are. Other people may not know this, but you are one of the funniest people I know. There is never a dull moment in our lives with you around. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard I cried as many times as with you and you always know when I need to laugh, even when I don't know it myself.



Michael, I love how you live worthy of the priesthood that you hold. It really comforts me knowing that whenever I need a blessing, you are worthy to give me one. I love how you can go up on any given Sunday and bless and pass the sacrament. I respect you so much for that and could not be more comforted in knowing we will always have the priesthood in our home.



Michael, I love how dedicated you are. To your schoolwork. To your job. To me. To your family. You work so hard going to school to further your education and working at the same time. I don't know how you do it. You always give everything you can and everything you have. You truly amaze me.



Michael, I love how supportive you are. No matter how much I complain or cry or whine, you are always there telling me that it will be ok and that things will get better. Through this entire pregnancy, you have been my backbone, my lifeline and I don't know what I would have done without you. I probably would have lost it and gone crazy by now :)



Michael, I love how you lived your life in the right way so that we could get married in the temple. I don't even want to think about how most people are only married until they die. I am so lucky to know that you will be with me forever. Never leave me, ok?


I love you Michael David. The last 3 years have been the best of my life. I can't wait to spend all eternity with you.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Such a sweet tribute. He really is such a great guy...and you deserve it!