1. On Monday, I was able to go and have my first Non-stress test done on "Fred." It was definitely an interesting experience. It was hard to read my book because all I wanted to do was watch my baby's heartbeat change and see what was going on. In the middle, I had a coughing attach with made the contractions monitor go crazy and seemed to wake up little "Fred" too. Afterward, the doctor said he is looking really really great.
2. This last week at work really wasn't bad at all. I had a lot to do like normal, but I have a different attitude now that I know I am leaving. This week really flew by fast and I hope that next week flies by fast too so then I can officially be unemployed ;)
3. Thursday night I went visiting teaching. One of the girls that we go visit is due October 28, pretty much any day now, and is planning on working up until the 26th! More power to you! I have loved being pregnant at the same time as her and all three of us talking baby/mothering talk. I can't wait til the little guy gets here!!
4. I am finally starting to feel better, thank goodness! My voice is completely back and now I feel like I can carry on a normal conversation without sounding like a man. Now if only I can find a way to sit on the couch that is comfortable...
5. Mike and I went to our birthing class yesterday. I was really nervous about it because I didn't know what to expect. The nurse who taught the class was very well educated and was hilarious. She had Mike and I laughing the entire time. The only slightly awkward part was watching the birthing videos. Seriously, looking at some other naked woman really isn't ever comfortable. My favorite part of the whole thing was when we were practicing different breathing exercises and labor positions. One of positions is like when you are slow-dancing, the non-mormon way. Mike was whispering something in my ear and it tickled more than you could imagine! So of course I started giggling like crazy, then he didn't get the hint so he kept trying to talk to me which only made it worse. And on top of all that, you know how when you aren't supposed to be laughing that things are just THAT much funnier? Yeah... I laughed so hard I cried. I felt bad and Mike swears that everyone thought he was a mean husband and just made me cry. I hope he can still make me laugh like that during delivery.
6. Mike and I were able to go to our own ward for the first time in like a month. I didn't realize how much I miss my babies. Well... most of them anyways. ;) Today, the lesson actually went very smoothly and I realized that in a short couple of months, my babies will leave me to move up to another class and I'll have all newbies to primary. Yikes!
If you're going on a Disney Cruise...
9 years ago
1 comment:
How exciting!! i'm still so jealous that you get extra ultrasounds and you only have to go 39 weeks...ugh!! That would mean that we'd be having our baby on Monday at the latest!! AAH!
I wanted to mention the baby shower Dani & mom Dooley are throwing me on the blog but I didn't want to offend anyone I forgot to invite or don't feel like I know well enough to ask for a gift from! But i'm SO excited about it!! I'm a little worried that I seemed ungrateful or something by not mentioning it, but I can mention it here, right!? :o)
PS--how's that baby room coming? I loved the cute traffic signs; I had no idea you painted them yourself. There's NO WAY I could do that and have them look THAT great!!
Post a Comment