This last week seemed like it FLEW by! Where did the time go? I guess I'm not really complaining, because I love the spring for one, and for two, the faster time goes, the sooner Mike will be out of school. ;) He hasn't even started his classes at A&M yet, but I'm getting ready to feel the stress. I really hope I can be a good wife to him and help support him in his efforts to further his education. It means so much to me to know that he wants to do all he can to help provide for our family. I love my man so much.
Today was Fast and Testimony meeting at church. A lot of times, I sorta "tune out" on fast Sundays because there aren't any "set" speakers, but I really tried to listen and feel the spirit today. I really am grateful for this wonderful gospel that I am a part of. I know that it is true and that we are truly blessed to have it in our lives. I know that Christ died for me and that the Atonement is meant for me as for everyone else. I am beyond grateful for the chance to be sealed to not only my family, but to my amazing husband, and I can't wait to be able to spend the rest of eternity with both. I know I don't bear my testimony enough, but I do feel it growing stronger every day.
I have a testimony of prayer and revelation. I know that if we pray and ask for guidance, it will be given in one way or another. I know that Heaven Father has a plan for us and is happy when we do what he wants us to do. I also have a testimony of the priesthood. I can't imagine not having it in my home at all times and not being able to ask for a blessing when I need it.
I know that everything happens for a reason and on the Lord's time. Sometimes I get anxious and selfish and want things to go my way, but I need to be reminded more often that He knows what is best for me and that I need to have faith that everything will work out the way it is supposed to and that he won't give me any trials that I can't handle.
I know that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet and I can't wait to hear him and the other apostles speak at general conference next week. In primary we are learning a song to be able to name them all. I think I got it down, but I'm not sure. Lol. I do know a couple of 5 years olds that can name them all!!
I absolutely love my primary class. They are so rowdy at that age, but so loving and accepting too. It was a rough day today, and as our home teacher put it "It is a good thing that they are cute." Ain't that the truth!!
I know Heavenly Father loves me and knows me. There is no way that I can deny that with everything that I have been given and blessed with.
If you're going on a Disney Cruise...
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment