
My friend Christina asked me if I wanted to go to the movies with her tonight and see the new Alice in Wonderland movie. I had seen the previews and thought it looked interesting, but I wasn't like dying to see it. I decided that I would go and check it out.
This movie was so different than what I thought. It isn't the original just redone. It is a completely new story based off the original. It has a very good story line and the actors who play the characters did AMAZINGLY well. I could look at Johnny Depp any day ;)
Also, it was in 3-D. Not always my favorite way to watch a movie, because a lot of times they make it so obviously 3-D ya know? Not this one. I honestly felt like I was just watching the movie in 3-D. Does that make any sense?
Overall, I would totally recommend this movie to anyone, especially younger kids (or those young at heart :D )
1 comment:
Since it's Spring break here and James is out of town for work we really can't do anything, sooo I took the boys (along with Kat and Jake T.) to see Alice in Wonderland and I agree, it was different, but I liked it.
Post a Comment