2. I did another cake this weekend :D One of my old roomies had an engagement party and it was poker themed. She is obsessed with poker. So I was able to go home and visit my family (Way to go Travis Tigers Girls Soccer, going to the playoffs!!) and spent some time with my friends. It was an outside party and again the weather is amazing so it worked great.
3. This week is Mike's spring break. Too bad we both have work and can't really afford a long vacation. But we were lucky enough to go visit his family on Sunday and Monday this week. My mother-in-law was out of town, but we were able to spend some time with my nephew who is now starting to like me :D
1 comment:
I love Spring, too! I have had the urge to go out and buy plants also.. I am usually not so great at keeping them alive, but I try every year :) I got flowers in hanging pots and a rosemary plant (smells good!). Your cakes are sooo amazing!
Post a Comment