It is offical!! Mike and I are moving to College Station in August!!
I have been waiting for over a week to tell you guys. I didn't want to say anything before Mike got his classes and we found an apartment but now we did! We took care of both of them today :D
Mike has been taking classes from every community college in the area for years. He has gotten to the point where there are no classes in the area that offer the classes he needs. The only college that offers the classes he needs is in Blinn in Bryan. So we applied and he finally was able to register for classes today.
We both had today off from work and school and we went up to Colege Station. We spent ALLLLL day looking at apartments in the 100 degree weather. We finally found the PERFECT 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment for $550 a month. It just felt amazing and the timing is great and its just amazing.
YYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!
If you're going on a Disney Cruise...
10 years ago
6 comments:
Congratulations! To quote (I believe Face) from The A-Team, "I love it when a plan comes together"!
Yeah! I am so happy for you!
Finally, you can be alone.....and run around naked! :-)
YAY!!!!!YAY!!!!YAY!!!!!Congratulations! That is so awesome!
Please forgive my Mom for her comments ... but lets be honest, you can now!
I am so happy for you! Liked the naked and alone comment! We will miss you....Gavin will miss you!
Post a Comment