Saturday, June 13, 2009

Phew that went well!

I am so glad that this is over with!  It all turned out really great especially the eclairs!!  The kids helped so much except they left me with a dirty kitchen :(

I hope the food went over well tonight.  :D

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Woo hoo! I knew it would! I'm so glad about the eclairs. Perhaps, after you recupe, a taste test would be in order?

Liz said...

WOW! I am seriously impressed! Great job! And, yeah, I'm all about the taste test!

Kristie said...

I don't need a taste test because I got to taste it all last night at Youth Conference. You did great! It was all wonderful. I think I actually ate 3 eclairs.

nlgal said...

Hi Sister! I have a blog now. Maybe this comment will help you get to mine... Not that it would do you much good right now cause I haven't posted anything yet... But maybe soon...