Tomorrow I will be in charge of 4 youth from our stake. We will be preparing soups for their dinner at youth conference for Saturday night. I have to make soup for 150 people!!! I'm just a little stressed out.
It will be just like when I did Natalie's reception except that I will have a lot of helpers. We are also doing dessert for that night at the dance. That is what I am REALLY nervous about. I'm a pastry chef and tons of people know it and I want to make kick butt cream puffs and eclairs, ya know?
But it should be fun. I don't have work and they will be here early so we will have all day to get it finished. I'm pretty excited but nervous.
On a side note, Mike and I have been the the gym twice. I think we finally found out a time that works best for the both of us. Now we will see if we actually go that often. It's been a blast and I feel great while I'm doing it. I even feel great afterwards!! And now my family is going to join too :D Yay people to join me!
If you're going on a Disney Cruise...
9 years ago
2 comments:
You are going to do AWESOME tomorrow! Don't even sweat it!
And hurray for the gym! You are so motivated.
So...?
Post a Comment