It looks great! You have such gorgeous hair, sometimes when people let their hair get that long it just doesn't look good, but your long hair was still gorgeous! I like it short too!
Michael and I grew up together. We have been best friends since we were 12. When he came home from serving his mission in Tahiti, I was there at his homecoming. It was love at first sight. We got married on October 12, 2007 and its been the best years of my life.
3 comments:
And it is still lovely! And probably ponytail length which is good for you.
SO so cute. Wasn't it cut on Sunday. You looked so great on Sunday and I complimented you in my mind!
It looks great! You have such gorgeous hair, sometimes when people let their hair get that long it just doesn't look good, but your long hair was still gorgeous! I like it short too!
Post a Comment