Feels like it was just yesterday, feels like it has been forever
Saturday, March 7, 2009
SUPRISE
We got a dog. The cutest, sweetest little basset hound ever. Her name is Bailey. She is only on a week trail basis, but hopefully her and chewy and P.C. will get along. :D
BTW when I saw the title of your post...I thought that you might be "expecting". Thomas and I had three dogs before we had our kiddos. Now we have zero dogs and six kids. =)
haha after I had already posted, I looked at it and thought the same thing (the might be expecting part). We have 2 dogs in our house now. One is mine and one is my parents.
Thanks for the compliment of the picture. It is one of my absolute favorites.
I hope Bailey makes the cut! We missed you at the last girl's night! You gotta get there! We'd have so much fun. Thank you so much for your last post for your friend, Trent. It was touching and beautiful.
Michael and I grew up together. We have been best friends since we were 12. When he came home from serving his mission in Tahiti, I was there at his homecoming. It was love at first sight. We got married on October 12, 2007 and its been the best years of my life.
4 comments:
such a beautiful picture of you! congrats on the pup. How many dogs do you have?
BTW when I saw the title of your post...I thought that you might be "expecting". Thomas and I had three dogs before we had our kiddos. Now we have zero dogs and six kids. =)
haha after I had already posted, I looked at it and thought the same thing (the might be expecting part). We have 2 dogs in our house now. One is mine and one is my parents.
Thanks for the compliment of the picture. It is one of my absolute favorites.
I hope Bailey makes the cut! We missed you at the last girl's night! You gotta get there! We'd have so much fun.
Thank you so much for your last post for your friend, Trent. It was touching and beautiful.
Post a Comment