I just love my man so much, I couldn't help it. ;)
What are your middle names?Denae and David. We joke about giving all our kids "D" middle names
How long have you been together? dating: 2 years married: 1 yr and 4 months
How long did you know each other before you started dating?I've known him since we were 12. So we were really close even before we started dating
Who asked whom out? Technically, he asked me out but I was the one that said "Hey you should call me sometime and we should do something"
How old are each of you? 23 and 22
Whose siblings do you see the most? obviously mine since we live with my family but we do get to see his pretty often too
Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? ya know, money isn't a problem (luckily since we mooch off my parents) but I guess it would have to be trying to spend time together and get him through school.
Did you go to the same school?nope never
Are you from the same hometown? close, but no. We were in the same stake growing up
Who is smarter?I think we are pretty equal. I'm good at somethings while he is good at others.
Who is the most sensitive? me probably. he tries so hard though, its sweet
Where do you eat out most as a couple? we like to change it up, so it would probably, the most common place, be Panda Express
Where is the furthest you two have travelled together as a couple?Utah for Nat and Wes's wedding
Who has the craziest exes? DEFINITELY me
Who has the worst temper? probably me. I get mad pretty easily sometimes.
Who does the cooking? me. I guess the degree should be used for something good, right?
Who is the neat freak? I wouldn't say I am a neat freak, but I definitely like to clean more than he does
Who is more stubborn? me, again. I would say that it isn't something I am too proud of
Who hogs the bed? umm he hogs the bed but I hog the covers.. muhahaha
Who wakes up earlier? depends on who has to pee the most, lol
Where was your first date? on a soccer field in lake jackson. we had a picnic
Who is more jealous?Me for SURE.
How long did it take to get serious? to make a long story short, we were only dating a month before we were engaged
Who eats more?him probably. when he does eat, that boy EATS
Who does the laundry? me, all the time.
Who drives when you are together? most definitely him. I don't really like driving
If you're going on a Disney Cruise...
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment