1. I HATE having dreams about my ex. It completely ruins my day
2. We have to give Bailey back. She needs more attention than my family can give her. If I was still living at home (for longer than jan.) we would keep her. But no one other than me pays much attention to her. :( :( :(
3. My sister makes some STUPID decision. It is SO hard for me to step back and let her make her own decisions without telling her how STUPID she is being.
4. I have cramps worse than you could imagine
5. I'm just PMSing. Leave me alone.
The end
If you're going on a Disney Cruise...
9 years ago
3 comments:
Every part of that totally sucks. Ugh. I am SO sorry. At least, hopefully, the cramps are gone today ?
I GOT MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT! Thank y'all so much! I was actually going to call, like, 8 times, but I kept getting sidetracked and forgot over and over. Forgive me! The cards were hilarious!! Now, Uncle Tim is going to have to tell me what to do with the tulip bulbs. I'm garden-impaired.
I totally feel your pain, Al. I am a wreck when I'm PMS-ing. I try to move as little as possible and eat as much junkfood as possible. Here's wishing you a cramp-free tummy and a good-decision-making sister soon!
Post a Comment