I don't know why I convinced myself to do this. I'm not much of a writer. Never have been. I've had a lot of free time lately and I find myself sitting on the couch, eating chips, and watching the food network. Not exactly what I imagined. I decided that I'd waste my time online instead. :P I hope I can find something exciting to write about...
4 comments:
Hurray for blogging! That picture is gorgeous! You may not think anything you write is interesting (I think that all the time), but what is fun is getting to know you better. Write all about how bored you are! Ok, I'm taking a nap now - I'm glad I got your comment before I fell asleep!
Yay! i saw your comment on Jennifer's blog so I scooted on over to yours! I agree with Jen that no matter what you write it will A) help you know you better and B) people like me will still enjoy reading it and hearing about your life. So excited!!
horray! whats your email address and Ill send you a link to my blog
Welcome to the BLOG WORLD! I can't wait to hear your stories!
Post a Comment