Saturday, December 20, 2008

Amazing Date Night

So Mike decided that he wanted to go out on a date last night. He normally works nights so we don't normally go out much. I was excited! I just sit around the house most of the time so any excuse to get out of the house AND spend time with my hubby is worth it!

We went to this new miniature golf/batting cage place in katy. It was actually REALLY nice. Here is the link if you guys ever want to check it out:

http://www.katyminiaturegolf.com/about_us.htm

We got up to the very first hole and I let Mike go first. He got a hole in one. Are you kidding me?!? I was going to get my butt kicked! But actually, the first 9 holes I kicked his butt. Then the second half my ball decided that it really liked the water. (This place had tons of water pools but they were smart and had long handled nets to help you get them out!) He ended up winning by 4 hits, but it was way worth it. Costs less than a movie and you could talk during it!

Then we rented a movie. Baby Mama. Oh my gosh, that movies is absolutely HILLARIOUS. We watched it with my parents and I think I was the only one laughing most of the time, but that really isn't saying much since I laugh at everything. But needless to say, it was great!

I had an amazing night. I love my hubby more than anything in this world and I am soo blessed to know that he is mine forever. :D

1 comment:

Liz said...

I'm so glad you shared this. You've got a great guy on your hands!