1. One of my biggest pet peeves is to repeat myself over and over again. Too bad my mom is going deaf, right?
2. I love cleaning when I get bored. I hate cleaning when I have to or I am told to.
3. I am jobless and I secretly am LOVING it. Well, except the not having money part, that is.
4. I want to move out of my parent's house more than ANYTHING in this world. I can't wait to have a place of my own; a place that me and my husband can finally start our lives in, ya know?
5. I have no friends. Being married does that to you. So if you are reading this and wanna hang out, give me a call. ;)
6. I am oh so very emotional. When I'm happy, I laugh way too loud. When I'm sad, I cry. When I'm mad, I cry. When I'm upset, I cry. I cry alot, in other words.
7. I absolutely LOVE cookbooks, but only the ones with TONS of pictures in them. How am I supposed to know what a recipe is going to taste like if I can't SEE what its going to look like?
8. My husband is my best friend. Seriouly, we've been married for over a year and I am still falling more and more in love with him. I have to admit, though, married life is getting a little harder.
9. I am super duper close to my parents. Especially my mom. We always go grocery shopping together, one of my most favorite past-times in the world.
10. I miss high school and college. Now that I have graduated, I don't know what to do with myself. It's like I really have to grow up now, you know?
11. I have two of the cutest nephews ever. I'll be sure to put some pics up after we take family pics at christmas.
12. I have a really bad habit of popping my knuckles. Only the ones in my fingers, but still.
13. I consider all of the kids that we have in nursery to be my babies. That will have to do for now. No kids for a little while. ;P
14. I love, love, LOVE peanut butter M&M's. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting.
15. I'm new at this blogging thing, and I think I am already obsessed. :S
4 comments:
Ally!
I'm so glad you are blogging! As soon as I fugure out how to do so (going to Jen's and making her do it for me) I will link you to my blog. That is, if it's okay with you.
P.S.-You are one of the prettiest brides I have ever seen! No lie!
I sure wish I lived close enough to hang out with you! I also love cookbooks but they have to have pictures. Someone bought me one with NO pictures - I have never used it! Try tastespotting.com. Pictures of everything! And if we are lucky enough to move down there I'll pay you to do my grocery shopping! I hate it, put it off as LONG as possible. I have thought very often about hiring someone to do it!
See, I learned tons about you right there! For example: #14 - we are exactly the same. #10 - we are exactly the opposite!
welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. it is the perfect thing when you have time and the perfect thing to do when you don't. you'll find plenty to blog about! this is my way of "hanging out" since that word is long gone from my vocabulary once i got married. is it starting to fade from yours? i'm excited to read more about our favorite house-sitter.
p.s. you going to be around during christmas? you and michael are always welcome to come stay here...we'll be in utah...again.
Post a Comment