Stole this from Jen :D
1. He's sitting in front of the tv. What's on the screen? the news, dirty jobs or mythbusters
2. You are out to eat. What dressing does he get on his salad? ranch
3. What's one food he doesn't like? tomatoes, but he LOVES ketchup. go figure
4. You go out to a bar. What does he drink first? virgin colada
5. Where did he go to high school? he was homeschooled
6. If he were to collect anything, what would it be? he collects coins and pocket knives
7. What shoe size does he wear? ten
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? peanut butter and honey
9. What would he eat every day if he could? fudge :P
10. What would he never wear? an earring
11. What is his favorite sports team? he really isn't in to sports much so I dunno
12. What is something you do that he wishes you didn't do so much? blame myself for everything
13. How many states has he lived in? states - 2, Texas and Indiana; countries - 2, U.S. and Tahiti
14. What is his heritage?English
15. You bake him a cake for his birthday. What kind of cake would it be? German Chocolate
16. Did he play sports in high school? nope, not unless you count the football he played in the empty lot next to his house
17. What could he spend hours doing? playing computer games
18. Does he read your blog? Not on his own. Only if I ask him to.
If you're going on a Disney Cruise...
9 years ago
5 comments:
I did not know he was homeschooled. What are you guys planning on doing? Brian wants to homeschool...I'm not so sure yet.
I could NOT home school b/c I couldn't be dedicated every day. It would be 3 days of school - 3 weeks of slumming. But I do worry about public school. I guess I'll see how it goes.
We haven't decided on home schooling yet. We've talked about it a little and I wouldn't mind it much, but I would be worried my kids would get smarter than me and I wouldn't be able to help them anymore :( I guess it depends on where we live and the school near us.
Hey, thanks for the kind comment on my photography site! I'm so glad you like them! Your cousins were so fun to work with. And I read your post about nursery, and can I say that we LOVE you guys! Kayla has done so so so so much better with nursery since you were put in. The sad thing is that next Sunday is her last week, and I know she is going to miss it! We just have to invite you guys over for a game night or something so that she can see you!
I love learning about Mike cuz around me he's so quiet, but maybe that's how he always is. He and I have two things in common! Our favorite sandwiches and, OMG FUDGE!!!!!
Post a Comment