1. I had Monday off from work. Unfortunately, it was because I had to get a 3 hr. glucose test done. You go in, have some blood drawn, drink some crazy sugary juice, then have your blood drawn every hour for 3 hours. It wasn't as bad as I thought. Plus, I got to have some time to myself to read and just enjoy my time off :)
2. Work has been OK this week. I asked if I could cut back my hours a little bit since I am getting more and more pregnant and my boss said yes. :) Thank goodness. It is only a little bit, but every bit helps.
3. Our ceiling fan has been broken for over a month. I have emailed the landlord several times and FINALLY got a response. They sent out an electrician today. Too bad they told them we had problems with our plugs and switches, not our fan. Where did they come up with that?!? The guy said he would talk to his boss and get back with us. By the time they get it finished, we won't need it anymore...
4. The weather has been pretty nice this week. We have been getting sporadic rain pretty much everyday and it has been cooling things off a little. A cold front is supposed to come through this weekend and I couldn't be more excited!
5. I was asked to teach a cooking class at our November Relief Society/Enrichment Meeting. I will be teaching a class about Cooking with pumpkin. I love pumpkin!! I have been looking for recipes ALL week and I can't WAIT for this class to get here :D :D
If you're going on a Disney Cruise...
9 years ago
4 comments:
So how did the glucose test go?? Results?
Yeah! Did you pass!?
I still haven't gotten any results :( I should know on Monday when I go back to the doctor.
You will have to let me know what your recipes are! I love pumpkin too!
Post a Comment