Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Productivity :D

So, after my last blog post, I was really productive. I cleaned the entire house, scrubbed the tub, folded the laundry that was already sitting in the basket, did 2 more whole loads, folded and then actually put them away!!! It was nice to get things done.

Monday we finally got all of our papers and w-2s in so I did out taxes :D We were actually blessed enough to be able to get a lot of money back, even some for Mike being in school. While I was at it, I even filled out Mike FAFSA. :D Now I don't have to worry about those for another year. Suweet!

I don't know where this week has gone. Can you believe it is already almost Thursday!? And that means Pay day. Even better.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hullo! That is HHHHHHAwesome! I'm proud of you. Wish I could be like you.