Mike applied to Texas A&M on January 1, 2010. It is now February 18, 2010 and we STILL haven't heard anything back from admissions. Well, nothing positive.
Remember last time that Mike applied to A&M? Remember how they changed his major (without telling us) because "they wanted Mike to have every chance of getting accepted" or some crap like that? Well, as I was checking the website (I do this probably 5 times a day, no joke) to see if they have made a decision, I notice that they changed his major AGAIN. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!
So, this pretty much means that he didn't get in the Mechanical Engineering program at A&M. He still has his second choice (which shows up for his first choice and second choice online?!?) to get accepted/rejected to. His second choice is Nuclear Engineering.
And that brings up another, even more difficult decision. What if he does get accepted in to the Nuclear Engineering program? He is already accepted to the Mechanical Engineering program at A&M Kingsville. Does he want to give up on Mechanical Engineering and stay here or stay with his dream and move to Kingsville? I guess we will have to figure that out after he gets accepted/rejected! I hate waiting.....
I feel like my entire life is put on hold right now. And to make matters worse, we got a letter from our landlord telling us that we have until March 1 (that is 2 weeks!) to tell them if we are renewing or not. We don't even know if we are still going to be living up here let alone whether or not we want to renew. I'm pretty darn sure though that we aren't going to stay. They have not been the best people to rent from, that is for sure.
Also, the longer we don't know where we are going to live/go to school, the longer I have to wait to have a baby. I don't want to be like huge pregnant when we move or anything.
**Disclaimer*** No, we are not trying to get pregnant...yet. I only wish for a baby right now. And no, there aren't any set times or dates to when we will start having a baby. So don't get your hopes up. ;)
If you're going on a Disney Cruise...
9 years ago
1 comment:
You know you want to be huge pregnant and living on a 3rd floor apartment ;)
Post a Comment