Me, being the smart person that I am, wanted to go to Wal-Mart to finish my Valentine's day gift shopping and grocery shopping before it got to crazy hectic with holiday shoppers. I thought today would be a perfect day. Close enough, but far enough away right? Well I didn't think that through. By the time that I had left my house, it was already 32 degrees outside and pouring. I still jumped in my car, parked, ran in and did my shopping. Talk about COLD. Luckily, I got a great parking spot, but the hardest part was not over. I shoved all of my bags on my arms and ran to my front door. I made it all in one trip. I am very proud of that, lol.
Other than that interesting venture, not much is going on. I'm working and still really enjoying my job. The hours are great, the location is great, and my coworkers are some of the coolest people I know :D Mike recently got moved to work in garden center and is loving it. I love his new hours. Because technically garden center closes at 9, he rarely works later than that. YAHOO!!
We are STILL waiting to hear back from A&M about whether or not they are going to accept him for the summer semester. I absolutely hate waiting... It's been almost 2 months...
I want to know where we are going to be this summer already :S
Just a picture of my happy puppy when it wasn't raining :(
1 comment:
Yeah, that was pretty dumb. I had to get the girls from school, and I couldn't use the heater b/c it sucks smoke from the engine into the car, and I felt like an idiot, but I was too cold to care. I'm glad your jobs are working out so well for your situation. I'll pray those damn Aggies figure out how to stick a stamp on an envelope and let y'all know about summer semester. Love you two!
Post a Comment