Friday, January 29, 2010

Not anything worth posting really.

Thank goodness it is FRIDAY!! I think I am getting sick and I need to weekend to sleep and recover.

I really haven't done anything all week. Mike has been the sweetest husband ever and has been doing the dishes for me (because I absolutely HATE doing the dishes!! who doesn't?!).

I have been reading non-stop all week. I read "Dear John" by Nicholas Sparks and would totally recommend it. I want to see the movie, but if a movie is based on a book, I have to read it first. So now I want to see the movie :D I also read "Hazardous Duty" by Betsy Brannon Green. Another amazing book. There is a sequel and I have to wait to read it until I can get it from my mom. Too bad I don't know when I can go down and visit again :(

Our laundry has been sitting clean in the laundry basket since last weekend. I told you I was reading and not doing anything. Maybe I'll fold it tomorrow...

1 comment:

Scott and Rachael said...

If you wait long enough to fold your clothes they'll all be dirty and will to be washed again. It's a NEVER ending cycle.