Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Forever Familes and New Years


This past week, Mike and I were able to go down to Houston to go through the temple with my Aunt Helen for the first time. Some of my family was in town and it was great to spend time with them in and out of the temple. It was a really touching experience and like Helen said "I think Mom is with us now." I know Nana was there with us.


We also were able to head back down for a huge New Year's Dinner. We spent time with family, relaxed, watched Star Wars, shot off fireworks and ate as much food as possible before I had to start my new year's resolution :D So far so good (minus the exercising part lol) One step at a time.

*On a side note, my vitamins do not make me sick to my stomach :D That is a very first for me. I have never been able to take a multivitamin without feeling sick. Maybe now I will keep it up :D

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Happy new year! It was great to see you, although it felt like only a short time. I've realized kids really take more time than I think they do over the holidays.