...and already a gang has vandalized our block. They spray-painted a couple of car windows, a dumpster or two, a wooden fence and a side of an apartment building. And I thought that we lived in a decent neighborhood!
Our next door neighbor told us that there is a group of people that drive around the neighborhood at night making sure that no one is up to anything bad. I guess they weren't out last night.
And that is supposed to make me feel comforted when I am home alone late at night waiting for Mike to come home from work?!?!?!
If you're going on a Disney Cruise...
9 years ago
5 comments:
that is crazy! I wouldn't be handling it too well..I am a scaredy cat!
Wow - How long are you guys going to be living there? I'm feeling a little scared for you.
Now I know that Mike has a 30-30 and I don't see why you shouldn't know how to use it. We actually have that same problem here in Rexburg ... ok we don't, but atleast you live in texas.
What a fun adventure! Take notes, it sounds like you will be having some great stories to tell your children one day. While there may be vandalism in your neighborhood, it sounds like you have some good neighbors that have begun a neighborhood watch program. You will do well. Just use the saftey measures that your mama taught you...never answer a door to a stranger! =)
I totally posted a comment on the last post, and I don't know where it went!
I. can't. believe. that. apartment. I'd be asking for my deposit back. I'm SO sorry. Maybe that is why it is so inexpensive? Still, you have a kitchen!
You should come home - I mean HERE - on fast Sunday for the dinner. We miss you!!!
Post a Comment