Friday, August 28, 2009

I got a job!



Yup, that's right! I got a job!!!

It's not the job I initially interviewed with the other day, but it is still in my field! It's a sandwich shop called "Must Be Heaven" and I will be working in the kitchen, and, eventually, baking their pies and things!!

They have AMAZING hours! I work Mon - Fri 11:00am to 6:00pm and then Sat 8:00am to 11:00pm!! So I will officially be full time ;D

Here is the website if you want to look at their menu and learn more about them:

http://www.mustbeheaven.com/

3 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations! I looked at the website. Which location will you be working at? They look like cute restaurants with yummy food.

Leslie said...

When I read the title of your new post, I thought to myself... "Of course you did!" Awesome! NO baking in the middle of the night shift!! YAY for you! One day when my kids are all well into school I plan to go to culinary school to become a Chef. I am so proud of your accomplishment and now finding a job! yippie.

Alison said...

I'm working at the one on Villa Maria. Laura, when you come up to visit Jeffrey, you'll have to stop by!

You should SO look in to culinary school. It was the best choice I ever made, aside from marrying my husband ;D